As an MG Rover competition specialist, we have experience with the K-series engine. We have built engines that have taken many race wins, overall class wins and championship wins. We are able to build engines to suit ZR160, ZR170, ZR190, MGF160, MGF170, TF160, TF170, TF190, ZS120, ZS160, ZS170 and ZS180 to compete in the Lancaster Insurance MGOC championship, The MGCC MG Trophy championship, The MGCC Cockshoot Cup, The Peter Best Insurance MG Cup as well as many others. Please enquire for more information.
- Mitsubishi EVO 4G63, 4G64
- Honda B-series B16 B18
- Honda K-series K20 & F-series F20
- VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda 1.8 20v turbo BAM APY
- Ford Crossflow, CVH and Pinto
- Ford Zetec
- Rover T-series T16 220 420 620 820
- MG Rover K-series K16 1.4 1.6 1.8 solid cam & VVC
- Subaru Impreza EJ20 EJ25
- Toyota Celica MR2 3SGE 3SGTE
We have worked with performance parts manufactured by the likes of Eagle, CP, Arias, Pauter, Manley, JE, Wossner, PEC, Cosworth, HKS, GRreddy, Piper, Accralite, Arrow, ARP, Wiseco, Superclutch, Exedy, Quaife and many more. We can also supply any parts you require at competitive prices.